SHIPPING FOR ONLINE PURCHASES

UPDATE: Due to Canada Post backlogs, your shipment may be delayed. The last day we will take orders for USA is December 10, Canada is December 15. Please order early -  however we cannot guarantee your shipment will arrive by December 24th. We sincerely appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.

---

FREE LOCAL DELIVERY for orders in Okotoks, AB. Arrangements will be made via email. Enter code OKOTOKS at checkout.

---

COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING on orders over $150 within Canada & to USA. (Excludes Nunavut, North West Territories, Yukon, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands)  Enter code FREESHIP at checkout. 

Cannot be combined with other offers/codes.

DEVIN GEM® is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. 


---

Orders under $150:

Canada: Flat rate shipping $13 via Canada Post with tracking number & signature upon delivery. (Additional costs to ship to Nunavut, North West Territories, & Yukon. Please contact us before ordering to make arrangements.) Items in stock ship within 2-4 business days of order received. Custom designed pieces may take 2-3 weeks for completion before shipping. Estimated shipping time 2-7 business days but not guaranteed. 

USA: Flat rate $18 with tracking number. (We do not ship to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, & US Virgin Islands.) Canada Post will transfer to your country's postal service at the border. Estimated delivery 4-10 business days, but not guaranteed. Purchaser is responsible for all customs and duty fees that may incur and to abide by the import laws specific to their state/country.

DEVIN GEM® is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. 

---

POLICIES

All sales are final. We sincerely hope you love your purchase, please contact us if you have any issues.

Custom designed orders require 75% deposit with remaining 25% paid upon completion before order will be shipped. 

Please never leave children & pets unattended while wearing jewellery.  Jewellery contains small parts and Swarovski crystal components. DEVIN GEM® is not responsible for negligence or misuse of product. (see Product Care for additional information)

Each bracelet is handmade and unique, no two pieces are identical. Gemstones have natural variations in shape and colour, therefore the piece you receive may not be identical to the item you see online. The placement of crystals and beads will vary between each individual piece. Please contact us if you have any questions before placing an order.

* by placing an order, you agree that you have read and adhere to all the policies listed above *

(last revision November 28, 2018)